Well started making you own jewelry
Here you will find a list of Jewellery guides for the most common jewellery-making-techniques. On Youtube.com you will be able to fin a lot more guides to do your own jewellery making.
Se also Smyks DIY jewellery making blog or read about the topic from our selection of jewelry making books here
- Smyks‘ beading thread and beading wire guide
- how to maken an eye on a side drilled drop shaped bead
- Looper plier, how to make loops with the use of special plier
- Male necklaces with cool steel beads and heavy pendants
- Berry beads - how to make them yourself
- Oxidization of Silver (darkening) easily done.
- Earrings and pendants, how to make an eye on a bead
- Crimp bead plier, how to use it
- Necklace with knots between the pearls/beads
- Pearl Necklace with genuine silk beading thread
- Necklace with steel beading wire
- Sami bracelets + video
- Classical macramé braiding tutorial
- Wrapbracelets with crystal chain and soutache
- Chain-knot tutorial
- 8-knot bracelet tutorial
- Turks-head-knot bracelets
- Slip-knot guide
- Monkey-fist knot
- O-ring bracelets/chainmaille with rubber- and aluminium O-rings.
- Video guide: Braided bracelets with seedbeads
Video guide: Trilobit-braiding patterns
- Video guide: Army braiding with paracord.
- Video Guide: Exciting alternative braiding techniques "Stripped Crown Sinnet"
- Video guide: Catterpillar-pattern braiding technique.
- Video guide: Josephine-knot bracelet / Pretzel knot
- Video guide: silver bracelet with spiral twisted silver thread ornamentation
- Video guide: Finger ring of twisted silver thread
- Video guide: Necklace with howering beads on beadin wire with crimp beads.
- Video guide: how to make cute 3D Swarovski crystal dogs
- Video guide: How to make 3D Swarovski crystal strawberries
- Smyks' guides to earrings and necklaces.
Smyks trend-catalogues ower the years
be aware that certain materials/beads may no longer be available.
Spring-summer 2013 (3 pages)
Spring-summer 2012 (3 pages)
Spring-summer 2011 (3 pages)
Autumn-winther 2011 (3 pages)
Spring-summer 2010 (3 pages)
Autumn-winther 2010 (4 pages)